Iacchetti SrlDiscover us
Iacchetti srl is a company that designs and manufactures embedded electronics and web applications and accompanies its clients in the design and development of 100% custom solutions.
The company was founded in 2010 as a professional studio, taking corporate form in 2016. Over the years it takes shape and consolidates a team capable of guaranteeing effective and timely responses to customer needs, ranging from hardware to firmware and integrating design with web applications for remote device management.
Lorenzo Paolo TirelliAdministration
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
We help our customers archieve their innovation goals, from the idea to the final product.
BEAUTY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
We bring to the world of electronics the taste for work done well and the attention to detail typical of italian craftsmanship, also at the service of industry.
Working whit us means working with reliable people, able to make decisions independently and act quickly.
QUALITY AND SAFETY
Our goal is the functioning of the product in all its details, even the smallest. Nothing is left to chance.
Work with us
We are looking for an electronic engineer, even at first experience, to be included in the hardware design departement.
- degree in electronic engineering.
We are looking for a resource to be included in the firmware design department.
- degree in electronic engineering or IT.
- diploma in electronic or IT.
- Collection, processing and analysis of inertial data for comfort management and maintenance support for lifts and escalators.
The aim of the work is the creation of a data collection system for:
- establish effective comfort parameters for users;
- establish the of the mechanical parts;
The designed sensors will be installed on existing machines, to obtain the statistical information necessary for the purpose.
- Recovery of kinetic energy in low-cost mode to save energy in ropeway lift. The goals is to discover a new technique for energy recovery in low-cost mode to be applied to any ropeway machine. A prototype is expected and data collection and analysis energy saving data.